The symptoms of vaginal dryness, shouldn’t cost you sleepless nights anymore, because we’ve discovered gynecologists approved female dryness cure. Also, you don’t need to worry about less female lubrication due to menopause or perimenopause. Because, we have lists of gynecologists approved treatments for vaginal dryness, home remedies for vaginal dryness, as well as natural female lubricants, essential oils, vitamins, and supplements to increase female lubrication.
Although most women, see it embarrassing to discuss the topic of vaginal dryness in the public. Yet, it is a silent issue that has caused divorce and separation in many marriages. For example, if you were hanging out with your friend, how would you start a conversation like; Oh! I feel so dry in my vag! My vag always gets dried during sex! Why do I get dry after I climax?
You see, it’s not an interesting topic for everyone. Yet, we have to talk about it here. Every woman, at one point or the other experiences a dry vagina. But what is worrisome is the level and consistency at which you feel dry in your vagina. So, what is vaginal dryness?
WHAT IS VAGINAL DRYNESS ALL ABOUT?
Vaginal dryness may occur when the tissues of the vagina become weak, and not lubricated. Or when there is a decrease in the levels of estrogen in your body.
Also, stress and anxiety, together with hormonal change may cause vaginal dryness. A dry vagina may cause you to have a hard time getting wet during intercourse. This may affect your sex drive and relationship, if not given adequate attention. As a woman, you should feel less pain and more pleasure when having sexual intercourse.
But, that hasn’t been the experience for many women. Rather, they endure sex due to dryness and pains in their vagina. Luckily, you are in the right place, to find the right solution for the female dryness cure. There is a relationship between vaginal dryness and menopause. Read the next line.
Relationship Between Vaginal Dryness and Menopause
Vaginal dryness is a sign of menopause transition. Yet, there are instances, where women experience vaginal dryness in the early stage of there lives. I often get these questions from young ladies in their 20s asking me things like:
“Is vaginal dryness a sign of early menopause? How do I deal with vaginal dryness during sex? Why does my vagina become so dried at a certain point when having sex? What can I do to get my vag wetter during intercourse? Is it safe to use lube, oil, or water to get my vag lubricated during sex? Read this article to the end, to find all the answers.
So, vaginal dryness can happen at any stage of your life as a woman. But, vaginal dryness can be a serious issue if it denies you of sexual pleasure and enjoyment. Do you constantly feel pains rather than pleasure during intercourse? If yes, you would need our premium quality supplements for female dryness cure or consult a gynecologist.
But, before you book an appointment with your doctor, it is wise to know the following.
(a) Symptoms of vaginal dryness.
(b) Causes of vaginal dryness.
(c) Natural remedies for vaginal dryness.
(d) Treatments for vaginal dryness.
(e) The functions of estrogen in the vagina.
Functions of Estrogen For Vaginal Dryness Cure
You see, vaginal dryness is mainly caused by a decreased level of estrogen in your body. You may be wondering, What’s is Estrogen and where can I find it in my body? Don’t worry, this is not a medical journal. Hence, every word in this article will be explained in commons terms to provide solutions for female dryness cure.
Therefore, the functions of the estrogen are to keep the vaginal lining – moist, thick, lubricated, and flexible.
As a woman, the lack of vaginal moisture can be frustrating. – It may cause you to experience pains and discomfort during sexual intercourse with your spouse. Luckily, there are several ways to increase female wetness naturally by using supplements and vaginal moisturizers. We also, provided the best supplements and moisturizers for female lubrication, at the end of this article.
There are both medical treatments and home remedies to get your vagina wet naturally. Although aging is not the only factor that can make your vagina dry, as you approach menopause, the estrogen levels begin to drop as well. Hence, you may notice changes in your sex drive due to menopause transition.
The reduction of estrogen in your body will make your vagina appears – thin, rigid, dried and change in color. (You can do a self-examination to know if your vagina is pink, reddish, dark or blue by taking vagina selfie). A healthy vagina should appear pink or light reddish in color. This brings us to vaginal atrophy.
Vaginal Atrophy Symptoms and Treatments
Vaginal atrophy is a process whereby the shape and size of your vagina become thin and less flexible. As a woman, vaginal dryness atrophy can lead to pain and discomfort during sex. There are different factors that can contribute to vaginal dryness atrophy. Birth control pills have been highlighted to have caused vaginal dryness atrophy.
Whether aging, birth control pills, menopause, or perimenopause; caused you to have a dry vagina, a decrease in the levels of estrogen will result in less vaginal lubrication. This is why estrogen plays an important role in keeping our skin and body young.
You see, vaginal dryness usually begins as a minor irritation, itching, burning, and tearing. Early treatment of vaginal dryness, is the best way to avoid the build-up of bad bacterias and vaginal infections. The best female dryness cure could be drug prescriptions from your doctor. Or simple home remedies that prove to really get you wetter down there!
So, seek help from your doctor, if the need arises. Don’t be among the 90% of women, who refused to seek medical attention or alternative to medicine for vaginal dryness, as reported by The North American Menopause Society (NAMS). There are natural remedies, vitamins, and supplements, to help increase female lubrication.
Severe pains from Vaginal dryness could lead to Genitourinary Syndrome Menopause (GSM). So, We recommend you to pay adequate attention to vaginal health. Now, let’s find out the causes of vaginal dryness in detail. Read this article to the end to find out.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF FEMALE DRYNESS
Have you be wondering; “Why am I dry down there all of a sudden?” Why do I get dry so fast? Or why do I get dry after I climax? Don’t worry anymore, Membrasin VaginalMoisture Supplement, can provide the solutions for feminine dryness cure. You see, the causes of vaginal dryness may include; Physiological conditions, psychological conditions, Emotional conditions, and medical conditions. Let’s quickly explain the medical conditions.
Certain drugs taking orally to treat ailments may result in causing vaginal dryness. As you may know, drugs have potential side effects. Hence, avoid self-prescription and follow your doctor’s advice.
Please, note. There are differences between drugs and supplements/vitamins. In this guide, we only recommend supplements/vitamins that help to increase female lubrication. This is not a medical journal. Hence, this article is never intended to replace your doctor’s advice.
If you need medical attention, please, consult a gynecologist. We also revealed the best natural home remedies to keep your vulva wetter. Below are some of the factors that can lead to a reduction in estrogen and cause vaginal dryness.
17 CAUSES OF VAGINAL DRYNESS
We have listed the various factors that cause vaginal dryness. Go through them and read this article to the end to find the various treatments and cure for vaginal dryness.
Taking contraceptive pills or antidepressants.
Stress and anxiety.
Surgical removal of the womb or uterus (hysterectomy).
Lack of arousal before sex.
Radiation or chemotherapy treatment for cancer.
Anti-estrogen drugs used for the treatment of endometriosis.
The use of scented soaps, vag washes or douches.
Diabetes or Sjögren’s syndrome (Autoimmune disorder that causes inflammation of the tear and salivary glands).
The use of tampons and condoms during sex.
SYMPTOMS OF FEMININE DRYNESS AND CURE
The followings are dry vagina symptoms to watch out for:
* When there is constant itchy in your vagina.
* When you feel sore around your vagina
* When you feel constant pain or discomfort during intercourse
* You have hot flashes.
* Constant night sweats.
* Abnormal urination
* Mood changes. etc.
How Does Menopause Affect Sex Drive?
A few days ago, I got this question from my client. How does menopause affect sex drive? Here is my candid answer to the question. A decreased level, of estrogen and testosterone, can make a woman in menopausal or perimenopausal stage, feel less sensitive to touches and stroking. The transitioning to menopause can affect sex drive and make a woman have less arousal. This can be corrected by taking supplements for vaginal dryness cure.
Female Dryness Cure: Natural Female Lubricants
According to Shannon Brosek, in her article; “Treating Vaginal Dryness: How to Get Your Vag lubricated”, – she listed five solid medically approved gynecologists recommended lubricant to deal with vaginal dryness. Below are the summaries of her report.
1. Use “Low-dose vaginal estrogen or other estrogen creams. According to her, the cream is usually the go-to remedy for vaginal dryness. 1 gram of the cream can be applied on the outside of your vag and the inner vulva lips and clitoris”.
2. Use “Estrogen tablets or plastic rings. She also reported that; A Cochrane Review showed that Estrogen Tablets or Plastic Rings are as effective as estrogen creams.”.
3. Use “Vaginal DHEA (DeHydroEpiAndrosterone). According to her; In comparison with estrogens, the hormone DHEA seems to penetrate deeper into the vaginal wall, facilitating healing.”.
4. Eat “Dietary Phytoestrogens. She said; Studies have shown that Phytoestrogens – lower-dose estrogens found in foods or herbs – can improve vaginal dryness. Foods rich in Phytoestrogens include flaxseed, flaxseed oil, soybeans, soymilk, tofu, and miso”.
5. Use vaginal moisturizers or lubricants that are hormone-free . She recommended the use of Replens She said for a long-lasting result, Herbal Ayurvedic balm will produce a better result. And it should be applied externally”.
How To Prevent Vaginal Dryness During Sex
Here are simple tips to prevent vaginal dryness during sexual intercourse.
1. Use a natural water-based lube to get your vulva wetter before or during intercourse. You can rub the water-based lubricant around your vagina or apply it to your partner’s manhood.
2. Get yourself stimulated. – Be sure you are properly turned on before your partner penetrates your vagina.
3. Often drink water to keep your body (vagina) hydrated. Recently, a young lady asked me; “does drinking glasses of water make my vag wetter?” Here is my simple answer. Yes, water helps to keep your body hydrated including your vagina. Hence, be sure to have a glass of water close by, and drink water as often as possible during sexual intercourse.
4. Take vaginal supplements and vitamins to care for your vulva.
5. Have sex regularly. – Ironically, having regular sex, help to strengthen your vaginal walls, and prevents pains during sexual intercourse.
How to Prevent Vaginal Dryness
The best way to treat vaginal dryness is to first, understand the underlying cause why you feel so dry down there. So, the best person to consult as regard vaginal atrophy or vaginal health is your Gynecologist. Gynecologists know virtually everything or changes that occur in your vagina. They are vaginal health experts. The treatment methods or recommendations will depend upon certain factors.
Treatments For Vaginal Dryness Atrophy
Do you feel dry in your vagina as a result of hormonal change? If this is the case the best solution would be estrogen therapy. According to ACOG.
Do you feel dry in your vagina as a result of hot flashes? The best treatment would be; the insertion of localized estrogen such as ring or pellet inserted into your vagina. – According to Dr Goldstein of giggles.
Do you feel dry in your vagina during sex? The best solution is to use water-based lube to get your vagina wetter so as to make sex pleasurable and enjoyable. This solution will only offer temporary vaginal dryness relief. Also, if the pains, only occur during intercourse, using a natural vaginal moisturizer will serve as vaginal dryness relief.
How to Prevent Painful Sex Due to Vaginal Dryness
* Completely say no to douching.
* Avoid the use of vagina spray and vagina perfumes.
* Don’t use scented tissue paper or vagina wipe.
* Only use natural vaginal Moisturizing cream. We recommend VMagic Organic Vulva Cream.
* Avoid the use of harsh soap and detergent when laundering your undies.
* Drink 6-9 glasses of water to keep your body hydrated (your vaginal included).
* Use water-based lube to keep your Vagina wet during intercourse.
* You can masturbate to keep your vulva wet or use a sex toy to help you do a better job if that is suitable for you.
GYNECOLOGIST APPROVED REMEDIES FOR FEMALE DRYNESS CURE
Safe Essential Oils For Female Lubrication
If you need a natural cure for female dryness, you must read this part of this article carefully. Whether you live in the United States, Australia, Canada, India, South Africa, Nigeria or China. Natural vaginal lubricants can relieve the symptoms of vaginal dryness. Do you need natural lubricant for menopausal dryness? Continue reading, to find out the best natural vaginal lubricants to increase female lubrication.
Best Essential Oils For Vaginal Dryness
Most often, both old and young women ask; Can I really use coconut oil or olive oil to keep my vag lubricated? “Is it safe to use oil in my vag?” Can I use vaginal dryness coconut oil? Which is the best oil that I can use to keep my vulva wet? Is it safe to use coconut oil to lubricate my vag? Can Olive oil help me get wetter in my vag? These and many more questions are being asked daily by other women just like you. Don’t worry, we have all the answers to your questions. Just read this article to the end patiently.
Millions of women, around the globe, are searching for the best solutions to alleviate the problems of vaginal dryness. So, you can see that you are not alone. Don’t be shy. Don’t die in silence. We are here to help you. But, if you can’t find the exact solution to the female dryness cure, in this blog, I will recommend you consult your doctor for help. Now, let’s talk about organic essential oils for vaginal dryness.
Organic Essential Oils For Vaginal Dryness
Organic coconut oil is able to, get your vaginal lubricated naturally because it is safe for the vagina. Mind you, there is a difference between Organic and synthetic oil. So, make sure the coconut oil is 100% organic.
Coconut oil is a carrier oil, it can be diluted with other essential oils. Examples of essential oils are; Roman chamomile, lavender oil, Frankincense or Rose oil. My favorites are Roman chamomile and Frankincense oil.
Also, remember that essential oils are potent. Hence they can cause irritation. So, never apply essential oil directly to your skin or vagina. Make sure you dilute the oil with a carrier oil before applying it. For example; 2 tbsp of Coconut oil to 1 tablespoon of Roman chamomile.
Personally, the use of Olive oil for the vagina is a no-no! I wouldn’t recommend Olive oil for ladies. Except you are able to get a High-Grade Olive Oil, such as AmazonFresh Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Although a few numbers of women reported, how Extra Virgin Olive Oil, helped to solve the problem of vaginal dryness, we keep researching the use of Olive oil as a natural lubricant for the vagina.
So, if you decide to use Olive oil, just make sure that, you dilute the oil with Lavender or Rose essential oil, before applying it to your vagina. Please, understand that, olive oil can serve as a natural lubricant for menopausal dryness.
Therefore, the best way to test for irritation, when it comes to using essential oils, is to do a skin patch test. To do a skin patch test, just apply a drop of the oil at the back of your palm, and check if there are irritations or reactions. If there are no reactions, that particular essential oil could be safe for your skin type. Below are lists of safe essential oils for vaginal dryness.
The Use of CBD Oil For Female Dryness Cure
The use of Cannabidiol oils commonly referred to as CBD oil; is a great way to relax the mind and body. You can also use Hemp Gummies Vitamins, made of organic hemp extract to relief pains, anxiety, stress, and inflammation. Also, Hemp Gummies Vitamins help to boost mood. It can also help you to get better quality sleep. This Hemp Gummies Vitamin is a superfood, that contained vitamins and nutrients needed by your body.
If you have followed the recent trend in the essential oil industry, you would realize that, the CBD oil is a must-have for every woman that lives in the United States, Canada or in any part of the world where its sale is approved. The CBD oil can be taken orally to soothe inflammation. There are wide claims that CBD Oil is able to cure or fight against cancer.
How To Use Organic Coconut Oil For Vaginal Dryness
Pure organic coconut oil, or high-grade extra virgin olive oil, provides a lot of health benefits. The application of coconut oil or Olive oil will keep your vag lubricated. The coconut or olive oil, needs to be diluted with other essential oils, such as; Frankincense, Lavenda, Rose, Roman Chamomile, or Vetiver.
These natural lubricants (Coconut/Olive Oil), help to make sex enjoyable. To mix the oil, you will need the following mix ratio. 3 drops of essential oil for every 2 teaspoons of coconut/olive (carrier) oil.
* Dark brown bottle for storing the oils.
* Clean bowl for mixing the oils.
* Plastic or wooden spoon.
* Hint:- Don’t use a metallic spoon as it may react with the oils to alter the natural properties of the oils
Open the container of the carrier oil (Coconut or Olive oil), also open the bottle of essential oil of your choice. I prefer Roman Chamomile essential oil.
Take 3 teaspoons of the carrier oil and place it in a small bowl.
Add 5 drops of the essential oil and beat with the wooden spoon. The organic coconut oil, usually turns solid at a temperature of less than 25°C.
After, the coconut oil or olive oil blends with the essential oil, turn it into a small dark bottle and store it in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight. Allow the oil to settle for at least 24 hours before use.
Dip your forefinger tip into the blended oil and use it to lubricate the outside (not inside) of your vagina. This coconut oil or olive oil blend can help to alleviate vaginal dryness.
Please, note; this coconut or olive oil blend we recommended above is effective for female dryness cure. Some women regained lubrication, after using this essential oil blend for a short period of time. While it took a long time for other women to notice any real change.
So, it depends on your body chemistry. You can test the oil for any irritation by applying a drop of the blended oil at the back of your palm. Observe if there are irritations such as itching, burning or unusual sensation.
Home Remedies for Vaginal Dryness Cure
1. Use water-based lubricants such as LubeLife before or during sex. The water lube can be applied to your vagina or your partner’s penis. Make sure to let your partner know how you feel on your inside during intercourse. This way, he can show understanding and cooperate with you to use the lube.
2. Use vaginal moisturizers for vaginal dryness. We recommend the use of unperfumed soap to wash the in and out of your vagina. Preferably, use clean water to rinse the inner and outer surface of your vagina. Completely, avoid the use of scented soap.
3. Engage in foreplay with your partner, so that you can feel excited and aroused during sex. Don’t be too religious or traditional to play with your vagina. If your man isn’t there for you, get your hands clean to do some nitty dirty work down there. I hope you know what I mean?
4. Get yourself stimulated by doing some foreplay. Or use a sex toy or vibrator to get the work done and feel good on your inside while your vagina gets wetter.
5. Engage in Kegel Exercise! Engage in Kegel exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. This will help to make your vagina healthier. Kegel exercise helps to increase blood circulation in and around your pelvic floor. Thereby helping to relieve vaginal dryness. Read this article to know the best way to practice Kegel exercise.
6. Add Essential Fats and include Probiotics to your Meals: This is one of my favorite tips. Because it involves the consumption of some yummy foods, which are mainly essential fats! Although, there have been misconceptions about eating foods that contained fat.
Honestly, there are foods that contained good fats. Examples of foods that contained good fats are! Salmon, Whole eggs, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Butter, Avocados, Cheese, Nuts, Dark chocolate, and Chia seeds. Ideally, essential fats should be incorporated into your daily meals, to keep your dry vagina wet and lubricated naturally.
Supplements to Increase Female Lubrication
I guess you wondering, supplements and vitamins for female lubrication? Yes! Don’t be surprised. Because, “For every ill, there is a pill”. So, even the vagina has got a pill, scientifically produced to make you feel wetter down there! Luckily, there are premium quality natural supplements and vitamins, to increase female lubrication, and cure vaginal dryness.
1. The vaginal supplements might be pills, taken orally to alleviate the problems of dry vagina. We recommend Balance Complex Vaginal Health Supplement for our clients and women like you, battling with vaginal dryness. We have had good results and the testimonials had been encouraging.
2. Omega 3 Fatty Acids: The importance of Omega 3 can not be overemphasized. Omega 3 supplements can get your vagina lubricated when taken orally. You can also get a good deal of Omega 3 from the consumption of Salmon fish, Mackerel or Tuna.
Natural Herbal Remedies For Female Dryness
1. Use Black Cohosh Herb: Black Cohosh is a powerful herb that is effective to relieve menopause pains. Most women that have used Black Cohosh to alleviate the symptoms of menopause, testified that they felt wetter, and lubricate more during intercourse. Hence Black Cohosh is believed to relieve the symptoms of vaginal dryness, and also effective for female dryness cure.
2. Kudzu: Anyone, familiar with herbal medicine or alternative to medicines, would testify to the effectiveness of certain herbal medicines when taken in the right prescription. Kudzu herbal taking in the form of capsules can relieve the symptoms of vaginal dryness. But, you may need to consult your doctor before you incorporate alternative medicines to your health routine. Especially, if you treat any complex ailment or cancer.
3. Ginseng and Dong Qua:- Different articles in China had suggested that, Ginseng and Dong Qua, help to alleviate the symptoms of hot flashes. But, there is no scientific evidence to prove if they work or not.
4. Wild Yam Cream vaginal dryness: Topical application of creams made of wide yam, is believed to increase the level of estrogen production. The increased levels of estrogen, help to alleviate the problems of dry vagina.
5. Eat foods that are rich in phytoestrogens: The daily consumption of;- Tofu, soya beans, and nuts, helps to improve the symptoms of vaginal dryness.
Difference Between Estrogen and Androgen Therapy
Estrogen is the hormone responsible for making the vagina wetter. Oral or vaginal hormone therapy helps to treat hot flashes and offers vaginal dryness relief. But, estrogen therapy is certainly not a remedy, for women, that have symptoms of cancer, or those undergoing cancer treatments. Oral estrogen is sometimes referred to as hormone replacement therapy.
A key proponent of the Androgen is an important hormone known as DeHydroEpiAndrosterone (DHEA). DHEA, is a natural androgen that is believed to alleviate vaginal dryness symptoms, strengthens your bones, tightens your skin, helps to boost sexual desire, alleviate hot flashes and other forms of irritation in your vagina.
When it comes to Estrogen or Androgen Therapy, rely solely on your doctor to make recommendations for you. For enlightenment, we explained the basic terminologies of Estrogen and Androgen therapy. Now, you can understand, how Estrogen hormone therapy, and Androgen therapy play important roles in treating vaginal dryness.
I hope you have learned a few things from reading this article? If you have found this article helpful, simply share it on your social media platforms. Spread this article, so that other women like you, can read, and hear about this silence disease known as vaginal dryness atrophy. Finally, don’t forget to drop your comment below to let us know if this article was indeed helpful to you. Thanks for reading.